Recycling & Reusing Old Electronics4 mei 2017
Lost Phone Countermeasures4 mei 2017
Accidents are common in our lives but some tend to affect us more than others. For example, if you find yourself with a broken cell phone, you will feel a lot of painful emotions bubbling to the surface since we tend to become so reliant and attached to our mobiles. Anyway, your first response to the “accident” is bound to be shocked, followed by anxiety over your phone’s well-being, finally culminating in panic when you spot a nasty crack on the screen of your phone. Thankfully, there are several ways in which the situation can be handled and your phone can become as good as new. Read on below to find out more.
Finding a temporary solution to the problem
In some cases, you might not be able to visit a service repair station for your mobile right away and under such circumstances, what you require is a temporary fix. This will tide you over for some time before you can decide how to proceed. Remember, that is a solution is not a permanent one and if you think you can skimp on the repairs, then think again because after a while, you have to take your phone to the repair center anyway. All you require for this task is clear shipping tape and you have to place it on top of the broken glass of your mobile and then trim the excess tape.
Look for viable repair options
- You should not give up looking for a cost-effective solution to your problem.
- Be sure to go to any wireless store and then take a look at the different repair options they have on offer to customers.
- Some stores will offer specialized services for your brand of phone and this is a good idea since they will be aware of what model they are dealing with.
- You must understand that repairing a broken cell phone screen is not exactly a cheap task and you should consider getting a few more months of coverage just as a precaution against future accidents.
- If your broken cell phone has not lapsed out of its warranty period, then you should definitely visit the store and get a replacement for free.
Home repair options
There are some specialized services available which ensure that the repair services arrive right at your doorstep instead of you taking the hassle of handing over the broken cell phone to them. Once you place your request, the company will send a repair technician within a few hours to your place as long as it falls within their service area.
Consider getting a replacement
There are times when the damage to the screen of the phone is so extensive that there is no easy way to resolve the problem other than selling your old broken cell phone or getting it upgraded.